Gratis magazines

Plaats reactie
Trein

Gratis magazines

Bericht door Trein »

[quote]THURSDAY JANUARY 17 2002

Neighbour returned Witnesses' cold call

BY ADAM FRESCO

A MOTHER of three children became so fed up with Jehovah’s Witnesses calling at her home that she interrupted their Sunday service by banging on their church door and offering them free magazines.
Jane White, 35, who has been visited by the religious group every month for more than 12 years, spent 30 minutes on the steps of the Kingdom Hall, in Peacehaven, East Sussex, until police moved her on. Afterwards she said:

“I’ve never done anything like this before, but I had a visit from the Jehovah’s Witnesses the day before and that was the straw which broke the camel’s back.

“I’ve been having regular visits from them in the 12 years I’ve lived in Peacehaven. It is not the religion I object to, it is just the intrusion into my privacy which I find annoying.â€
Trein

Bericht door Trein »

[quote]THURSDAY JANUARY 17 2002

Neighbour returned Witnesses' cold call

BY ADAM FRESCO

A MOTHER of three children became so fed up with Jehovah’s Witnesses calling at her home that she interrupted their Sunday service by banging on their church door and offering them free magazines.
Jane White, 35, who has been visited by the religious group every month for more than 12 years, spent 30 minutes on the steps of the Kingdom Hall, in Peacehaven, East Sussex, until police moved her on. Afterwards she said:

“I’ve never done anything like this before, but I had a visit from the Jehovah’s Witnesses the day before and that was the straw which broke the camel’s back.

“I’ve been having regular visits from them in the 12 years I’ve lived in Peacehaven. It is not the religion I object to, it is just the intrusion into my privacy which I find annoying.â€
wpv

Bericht door wpv »

Trein,

Geef eens een vertaling. Misschien dat er dan op gereageerd kan worden.
Plaats reactie