Dinosaurs: Dead or Alive - The Film

Plaats reactie
mayflower

Dinosaurs: Dead or Alive - The Film

Bericht door mayflower »

Are dinosaurs really millions of years old? Did they all go extinct? This 60 minute documentary presents evidence from archaeologists, paleontologists, explorers, and eyewitness that the extinction of the dinosaurs 65 million year ago is one of history's greatest hoaxes. See the amazing artifcts that prove men and dinosaurs lived at the same time, photographs of possible living dinosaurs, missionaries who have seen living pterosaurs and more.

http://www.livingdinos.com/dinosaursdeadoralive.html

What do you think, concerning the claim that there were missionaries hath seen Dinosaurs ????
Jan Klaassen

Bericht door Jan Klaassen »

Birds, sharks and reptiles are biologicaly a sort of dinosaurs and considered as old as the dinosaurs. The Komodo dragon is a good example that dinosaurs are not extinct yet.

Komodo dragon:
Afbeelding

On the other hand: I suspect that this DVD represents a simplified view on difficult scientific situations in order to 'proof' a certain idea instead of having discovered an undeniable truth. Scientists are people who try to find the truth behind the observations. If this DVD represents a good scientific ground for the presented opinion, the science world will have a number of scientists that will defend this idea. I don't know any scientist who will defend this idea and I believe there is a good reason for that.
refo

Bericht door refo »

Suspects don't count.

I also think Dino's ever met Homo erectus.
In fact i'm sure about that.
--------------
Voorts ben ik van mening dat portretten van oudvaders, reformatoren en andere theologen niet zouden moeten worden toegestaan als avatar.
Jan Klaassen

refo schreef:Suspects don't count.

And that you suspect or have proven to be true?
refo

Bericht door refo »

Jan Klaassen schreef:

God created both animals and mankind on the sixth day....
--------------
Voorts ben ik van mening dat portretten van oudvaders, reformatoren en andere theologen niet zouden moeten worden toegestaan als avatar.
Jan Klaassen

refo schreef:
Jan Klaassen schreef:

God created both animals and mankind on the sixth day....
Good point :D

But eh, did you ever heared about a finding of a dinosaur and a human together in the same groundlayer?
Plaats reactie