More activity in English

Plaats reactie
Canada

More activity in English

Bericht door Canada »

I would like to see more discussions in English. I get the sense that very few members living in North America and possibly in other English speaking countries participate. Of course several members living in the Netherlands are quite fluent in English and do occasionally participate.
gallio

Re: More activity in English

Bericht door gallio »

Canada schreef:I would like to see more discussions in English. I get the sense that very few members living in North America and possibly in other English speaking countries participate. Of course several members living in the Netherlands are quite fluent in English and do occasionally participate.
That would be nice Canada. But the number of RF members that like to discuss in English is probably too small to realize that. Also, these potential participants probably live in different time zones, and that doesn't help either.
Zeeuw

Bericht door Zeeuw »

Canada schreef:I would like to see more discussions in English. I get the sense that very few members living in North America and possibly in other English speaking countries participate. Of course several members living in the Netherlands are quite fluent in English and do occasionally participate.
Or you learn more about our difficult language :D
CvdW

Bericht door CvdW »

Zeeuw schreef:
Or you learn more about our difficult language :D
Geytenbeekje

Bericht door Geytenbeekje »

Only Dutch.
If you like a discussion, you can always use Google translate.
-DIA-

Bericht door -DIA- »

Geytenbeekje schreef:
Only Dutch.
If you like a discussion, you can always use Google translate.
Google translation does not always give 100% a good translation.
© -DIA- Laatst actief: 00 xxx 24??
Habitat

Bericht door Habitat »

Good idea. Just start an English discussion and see if it works. But I don't think we have to correct each other on our English grammar etc. (our level will obviously be much lower here in the Netherlands).
HersteldHervormd

Bericht door HersteldHervormd »

I also think this his hard to realize. But you can try to start a discussion.

Don't you speak a líttle bit Dutch? It should be a nice idea to react in Dutch and in English, but I think this is impossible for every member.
Dankbaarheid is de moeder van alle deugden.
mail: broederhh@gmail.com
Zeeuw

Bericht door Zeeuw »

Its not like Canada is starting a lot of discussions to start up the ‘more English sessions’. :D
Canada

Bericht door Canada »

I just started .........
Plaats reactie